Tuesday 29 July 2014

2014 Term 3 Week 3

eLearning Availability


I will be available during the following periods to support staff with their eLearning requirements.  If you or your department would like to discuss, develop or learn something new then I am available either formally or informally.

My availability is now classed as a resource on Sentral. 
If you would like to book me as a resource for professional discussion, professional training or department resource development then just go to the resources page on Sentral. Book as you would any other resource and James and I will both receive email notification to block off that period.

My Availability Week 4 

Thursday Pd 3
Friday Pd 1
Friday Pd 2


Science Booking eLearning Time

Science have taken up the opportunity of using my eLearning time during week 3, so that I can create training videos for staff and pupils explaining how to use an online app building software. These videos can then be used by the whole year group 24/7 to help them with their next assignment.

After an initial meeting in week 2 where we discussed the requirements of the software I then allocated my dedicated eLearning time during week 3 to create the resources requested.

If your interested in doing something similar with me then send me an email or book me on Sentral.


Maths and eLearning 2014 Project

I am extremely excited that Anne-Marie Allen, a select group of 
Year 7 pupils from Maths and I will be working together on an eLearning project funded by the CEO. Maths have taken the opportunity, offered during the CPD day, of offering a select group of students the opportunity to write their own assessment task to show their own learning when presented with an assessment outcome. 

I am very excited about 'letting go' of the assessment and seeing what the pupils can come up with. Watch this space!


Time, Time, Time....If Only I had Some...

Do you need assistance getting your class webpages up and running, but your free periods don't line up with mine?

If you have resources that you would like on your website, but either don't know how to do it or just need some support, then why don't we work on it together.

In an initial meeting we can discuss what needs to be uploaded and where and then we can collaborate together to build up your online presence! I can allocate some of my availability to working on your site pages and so can you...

Send me an email, grab me whenever Im near or visit my desk. 

Lets collaborate!



Learn About.... Accessing the School Website






The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago...
The second best time is now....
(Chinese proverb)


No comments:

Post a Comment